VOICE @ CES 2023 Track Alert
Learn How Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT Impact Business and Customer Experience at Modev's Exclusive CES 2023 Conference Track Kicking Off Friday, January 6
FOX 5 DC to Feature Modev’s Pete Erickson Live from CES Tomorrow at 9 AM ET
CBS News Streaming Network Interviews Erickson for Today's "Tech Watch" Segment
Las Vegas, NV – January 5, 2023 – The voice of Artificial Intelligence, Modev will explore the impact of conversational AI, generative AI and ChatGPT on business and customer experience with an exclusive CES 2023 conference track, "VOICE AI and ChatGPT Strategy for Brands,” showcasing thought leaders from Walmart, Diageo, Veritone, Willow Tree, PolyAI, Attn.Live, United Spinal and Vixen Labs. Kicking off on Friday, January 6, at 1:00 – 4:00 PM, the dedicated conference track will be followed by “The VOICE AI, Metaverse and Web3 Industry Reception,” open to all CES attendees, from 4:00 - 6:00 PM PT, taking place at C-Space Tech South programming zone at the Aria Resort.
“The arrival of ChatGPT has opened up a hugely disruptive aspect of the conversational AI market and attendees to VOICE @ CES will get exclusive access to how some of the biggest brands like Walmart and Diageo are reacting and planning for 2023," said Pete Erickson, Founder, Modev. “2023 is being hailed as the year of AI and we're thrilled to be starting the year off with so much AI firepower in the room.”
Snapshot of Speakers and Sessions:
- “Synthetic Media as an Extension of Identity” with Sean King, SVP and GM, Commercial Enterprise, Veritone. 1:00 - 1:20 PM PT.
- “Next Level Personalization and Engagement for Brands and IP Owners” featuring Cameo, Candle Media and Veritone. 1:20 - 1:40 PM PT.
- “Reimagining Customer Experiences: Integrating Voice into Digital Strategy” with Tobias Dengel, CEO, Willow Tree. 2:00 - 2:20 PM PT.
- Fireside Chat with Dominique Essig, VP and GM of Conversational Commerce, Walmart, with James Poulter, CEO of Vixen Labs. 2:20 - 2:40 PM PT.
- "Are We Creating Technology for the People that Need it the Most?” with Ian Utile, CEO, ATTN.Live. 3:00 - 3:05 PM PT.
- “Accessible First is Great Business,” with Vincenzo Piscopo, CEO of United Spinal, with Joti Balani, CEO of Freshriver.ai. 3:10 - 3:20 PM PT.
- “The Role of Conversational AI and Consumer Packaged Goods,” with William Harvey, Global Digital Innovation Manager, Diageo and Vixen Lab’s Poulter. 3:20 - 3:30 PM PT.
- “Trustworthy Robots? Building Customer Relationships in Automated Conversational Experiences,” with Yan Zhang, COO, PolyAI. 3:30 - 3:40 PM PT.
Open to all CES attendees, Modev’s “The VOICE AI, Metaverse and Web3 Industry Reception” will take place immediately following the conference track at the C-Space Tech South programming zone at the Aria Resort from 4:00 - 6:00 PM PT, and feature industry leaders from around the world with a shared interest to connect and unwind at CES. Industry reception RSVP link, here.
FOX 5 DC to feature Erickson live at CES on Friday, January 6 at 9 AM ET
Watch CBS News Streaming Network featuring Erickson, who talks with anchors Anne-Marie Green and Vlad Duthiers about CES 2023and the exciting growth and impact of AI across industries that span entertainment, healthcare, consumer packaged goods and education. Stream today’s “Tech Watch” segment, here.
Tickets for "VOICE AI and ChatGPT Strategy for Brands” can be purchased here. *Press are invited to attend and schedule interviews with Modev’s conference track speakers, please RSVP to email@example.com. For press use, Modev images can be downloaded here.
Modev believes that markets are made and thus focuses on bringing together the right ingredients to accelerate market growth. Modev has been instrumental in the growth of mobile applications, cloud, and conversational AI, and is exploring new markets such as climate tech. Founded in 2008 on the simple belief that human connection is vital in the era of digital transformation, Modev makes markets by bringing together high-profile key decision-makers, partners, and influencers. Today, Modev produces market-leading events such as VOICE Global, presented by Google Assistant, VOICE Summit, and the award-winning VOICE Talks internet talk show. Modev staff, better known as "Modevators," include community building and transformation experts worldwide. To learn more about Modev, and the breadth of events offered live and virtually, visit Modev’s website and join Modev on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Colebrooke Media Group for Modev
C: (917) 744-9200