Voice AI Takes Center Stage at C-Space at CES 2023
"VOICE AI and ChatGPT Strategy for Brands" Conference Track to Showcase Leaders in Conversational AI, Synthetic Media
Attn.Live, Diageo, PolyAI, United Spinal, Veritone, Vixen Labs, Walmart and Willow Tree Among Company Speakers
Arlington, VA – December 13, 2022 – Covering the entire Voice-First frontier, Modev today announced a dedicated conference track at CES 2023 entitled "VOICE AI and ChatGPT Strategy for Brands.” The track agenda includes keynotes, fireside chats, and a reception with leading global brands and executives at the forefront of conversational AI and synthetic media as they share their insights on the impact of Voice and ChatGPT. High-level speakers from Attn.Live, Diageo, PolyAI, United Spinal, Veritone, Vixen Labs, Walmart, and Willow Tree will cover topics that include transportation, home automation, health, gaming and retail. "VOICE AI and ChatGPT Strategy for Brands” kicks off at the C-Space Tech South programming zone at the Aria Resort on Friday, January 6, at 1:00 – 6:00 PM.
“It’s an exciting and ever-evolving time for the Voice Tech market worldwide, and CES offers the perfect platform to bring together influential players and top brands for a deep dive into Conversational AI and Generative AI,” said Kaushik Bhatta, President, Modev. “We’re thrilled to offer this immersive conference track that covers the disruptive convergence of Voice and ChatGPT, along with all things Voice spanning from sports and entertainment to retail and healthcare. ”
Speakers and Sessions:
- Sean King, SVP and GM, Commercial Enterprise, Veritone: “Synthetic Media as an Extension of Identity.” As brands, influencers, celebrities, and athletes realize the potential of personas across traditional and immersive environments, some are creating custom voices to engage audiences and fans in multiple languages. How do entities protect their identity and those of their many different personas? 1:00 - 1:20 PM PT.
- Cameo, Candle Media and Veritone: “Next Level Personalization and Engagement for Brands and IP Owners.” Moderated by Veritone’s Sean King, learn how brands and content creators can give personalized messages to global audiences while still remaining authentic and on-brand while protecting their IP. Connecting with fans and consumers is at the pinnacle of every content creator's aspirations – yet with a reach so vast, it seems impossible to do so in a way that is meaningful, realistic, and scalable. Learn how brands and IP owners can extend their reach beyond human bounds with secure artificial intelligence solutions, with an example that is catching the attention of audiences across the globe, Cameo Kids. 1:20 - 1:40 PM PT.
- Tobias Dengel, CEO, Willow Tree: “Reimagining Customer Experiences: Integrating Voice into Digital Strategy.” The adoption of voice devices has started to level out, but voice is far from dead. Consumers have demonstrated they want voice, but how can we course correct to make voice the medium of choice? 2:00 - 2:20 PM PT.
- Fireside Chat with Dominique Essig, VP and GM of Conversational Commerce, Walmart: James Poulter, CEO of Vixen Labs, and Essig discuss the retail giant's latest innovations. 2:20 - 2:40 PM PT.
- Ian Utile, CEO, ATTN.Live: “Are we creating content that people need the most?” A brief exploration of how industries are evolving around content and asks the question about the future of AI, Web3, and Metaverse serving our needs. 3:00 - 3:10 PM PT.
- Fireside Chat with Vincenzo Piscopo, CEO of United Spinal: Joti Balani, CEO of Freshriver.ai and Piscopo discuss the important role of Conversational AI in improving accessibility. 3:10 - 3:20 PM PT.
- William Harvey, Global Digital Innovation Manager, Diageo: “The role of Conversational AI and Consumer Packaged Goods.” Consumers interact with products on a daily basis as they seek information, support, recipes, and more. Harvey explores the 2-3 horizon of how we can lay the foundation for success, through experimentation with new and emerging technologies across Diageo brands. 3:20 - 3:30 PM PT.
- Yan Zhang, COO, PolyAI: “Trustworthy Robots? Building Customer Relationships in Automated Conversational Experiences.” PolyAI creates enterprise voice assistants for some of the world's leading brands. Automated voice experiences often cause frustration when they fail to account for how customers actually speak. Learn how PolyAI is combining AI with design principles to create "trust-led" conversations to achieve customer engagement and business results. 3:30 - 3:40 PM PT.
“The VOICE AI, Metaverse and Web3 Industry Reception”
Open to all CES attendees, Modev’s “The VOICE AI, Metaverse and Web3 Industry Reception” will take place immediately following the conference track at the C-Space Tech South programming zone at the Aria Resort from 4:00 - 6:00 PM PT, and feature industry leaders from around the world with a shared interest to connect and unwind at CES. Industry reception RSVP link, here.
CES Conference Track Tickets, Press RSVP & Images
Tickets for "VOICE AI and ChatGPT Strategy for Brands” can be purchased here. *Press are invited to attend and schedule interviews with Modev’s conference track speakers, please RSVP to email@example.com. For press use, Modev images can be downloaded here.
Modev believes that markets are made and thus focuses on bringing together the right ingredients to accelerate market growth. Modev has been instrumental in the growth of mobile applications, cloud, and conversational AI, and is exploring new markets such as climate tech. Founded in 2008 on the simple belief that human connection is vital in the era of digital transformation, Modev makes markets by bringing together high-profile key decision-makers, partners, and influencers. Today, Modev produces market-leading events such as VOICE Global, presented by Google Assistant, VOICE Summit, and the award-winning VOICE Talks internet talk show. Modev staff, better known as "Modevators," include community building and transformation experts worldwide. To learn more about Modev, and the breadth of events offered live and virtually, visit Modev’s website and join Modev on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Colebrooke Media Group for Modev
C: (917) 744-9200