VOICE Schedule Now Available: The Customer Journey Just Got More Interesting
VOICE 2021, a leading summit for leaders of the voice, ai, and ambient computing ecosystems, will return December 7-8, 2021 to focus on conversation-driven customer experience for the enterprise. The summit, held virtually and in-person in Arlington, Va., will include discussions and demonstrations featuring voice and AI leaders from the largest voice platforms, agencies, and brands.
This year’s VOICE will focus its discussions on conversational tech in general and enhancing the customer experience (CX).
There’s no longer any doubt that AI-powered voice tech is the future. It’s here today, and its future will depend on strategies that translate into rich customer experiences that enable them to access information, data and entertainment as easily as possible.
On the agenda are keynotes from brands and thought leaders establishing the future of conversational CX:
- Rebecca Nathenson, Director of Product Management, Google Assistant
- Jeff Blankenburg, Principal Technical Evangelist, Amazon Alexa
- Vijay Balasubramaniyan, Co-Founder/CEO, Pindrop
- Diana Mingels, Head of NLG and NLU, Capital One Bank
- Richard Stern, CEO, TuneIn
- Karen Kaushansky, Senior Conversation Designer, Google
- James Poulter, Co-Founder/CEO, Vixen Labs
- Beth Rudden, Distinguished Engineer & Offering Leader - AI at Scale/Trusted AI, IBM
See who’s accelerating the future of AI at VOICE
View the schedule and register to join VOICE - the only conversation poised to shape the future of conversational AI, taking place both in-person in Arlington, Va. and virtually, Dec. 7-8.