6 Speakers You Won’t Want to Miss at VOICE Global 2021
by Modev Staff Writers on June 8, 2021
Tune into the free 24-hour virtual event, presented by Google Assistant, starting at 5 p.m. ET June 15
Wondering how you can learn directly from global experts in conversational tech all in one place? VOICE Global 2021 has you covered. The initial speaker lineup for VOICE Global 2021, the 24-hour voice tech virtual event, is here.
“VOICE Global 2021 will bring the voice tech community from around the world together for an inside look at how brands around the world are incorporating voice into their business,” says Pete Erickson, founder, and CEO of Modev, who is also organizing the event. “This is an opportunity to connect and hear from the major voice tech influencers and developers who are making an impact on the future of multiple industries worldwide.”
“The VOICE brand represents the future of conversational technology and AI, most importantly - the future of how we work, live, play, and learn. We are excited to support this 24-virtual event, particularly because it is a celebration of all things voice tech,” according to Leslie Garcia Amaya, Global Product Partnerships, AI at Google.
Mark your calendar because this event brings together experts from across global industries. These include entertainment, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, fintech, and more, which have successfully integrated voice into their marketing and product plans.
In fact, here are six prominent speakers you won’t want to miss:
- Richard Stern, CEO, TuneIn, Inc., runs the internet radio network featuring 100,000 broadcast streams and 80 million listeners. He shares how voice technologies give broadcasters tremendous interactive capability through voice assistants for conversational audio, podcasts, and authentic conversations.
- Jeanine Heck, vice president, AI Product, Comcast Cable, is leading the company’s efforts to bring artificial intelligence into XFINITY products. She was the founding product manager for the X1 voice remote, with over 4 billion total voice commands that allow customers to discover TV content through intuitive voice commands.
- Paul Williams, vice president, Experiences & Professionally Installed Lighting, GE Lighting, a Savant company, will share how his team is meeting the growing needs of consumers by reimagining smart home products, services and professional residential lighting solutions.
- Jason Fields, chief strategy officer, Voicify; Tanmay Patel, director of digital technology, Philadelphia Eagles; and Chris McPherson, content manager & on-air talent, Philadelphia Eagles, will share how the Philadelphia Eagles are executing voice. The team makes it easy for fans to connect via Alexa and Google Assistant through a series of simple commands to receive daily news, hear players' updates, follow the draft, hear the Eagle Insider podcast, and more.
- Patrick Flanagan, senior director, Global Product Innovation & Design, VISA leads designers, developers, and product managers to design solutions for consumers utilizing emerging technologies, and design thinking. He will share how VISA is leveraging chat interfaces, natural language processing (NLP), customer preferences, and the value of human interaction.
- Rebecca Nathenson, director, Product Management, Google, shares the background of Google Assistant, the vision for where it is headed, recent enhancements, and new experiences built by partners and developers.
Plus, many more! Follow VOICE Global 2021 news and speaker updates at https://www.voicesummit.ai/global or on social media using #VOICEGlobal.
Ready to join us? Register for free online today. Be sure to check the schedule often and tune in online between June 15 at 6 p.m. ET and June 16 at 6 p.m. ET to hear from our incredible lineup of speakers.